R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRC Battle Axe, GenXPro 10, 1/10th pan, Brushless, Lipo,4c, Road, Oval,TipsandTricks
Old 05-25-2008, 07:53 PM
lidebt2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Battle Axe

rcbarrmeister don't mistake take what I saying. I'm NOT attacking you whatsoever just CRC. I've had a bad day and being old and grumpy I apologize.

[QUOTE=rcbarrmeister;4477539]John - I think it might be helpful if we could get one of the CRC oval team drivers (Steve or Roman) to post an asphalt setup here (or on hobby talk), so you at least had some kind of a starting point. I just scoured the net, but could only find 2 setups and both were for carpet. Being that CRC is trying to break into the oval market, I'm a bit surprised there isn't a lot more hype/support about this car out there.

John was trying to get this car from CRC and couldn't, that is why he is running my car now.[/B]

Oval has the smallest market of all the various types of RC racing, but has more companies marketing cars/chassis then any other area of RC racing.

Not trying to bust anyones chops, but I did find this slightly frustrating.

Frustrating? I give up on CRC.

I wish I would have brought my car out today, as it would have been an indication if the hooking problem was setup or track related.

I more then thank you for joining John today.

Nonetheless, I had a good time trying to get this new car of yours working with you. I think this car has a lot of good new ideas built in. I guess only time will tell how competitive it will be. QUOTE]

Last edited by lidebt2; 07-22-2008 at 01:34 PM.