R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen Mbx5t
Thread: Mugen Mbx5t
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 11:58 PM
jldjlaudio
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

latley i havent seen anyone be so stupid to get on here and tell the world hey were buddies and live by eachother and run together and the next day leave eachother feedback,,, What other reason would you do that besides to scam someone.... FEEDBACK is a system that shows how your deals have gone down so they know what to expect when and if they deal with you..... hell if everyone did that then then everyone would have millions of feedback and their would be no point in the feedback system.... and before you talk ,, the other guy left your buddy the negitive feedback before i posted any of this so im not alone here.... oh and go to your PM box and copy and paste it here ,, thats how it comes out on the page without messing with it AT ALL>>>>>>>>> and new users are welcome to come here and I hope they would read this.... its called what not to do is what they'll learn...

SO you dont think what you 2 did was wrong and it was ok to leave fake feedback???? Obviously you do because you did...... and your arguing about it now here to defend it!!! your post """"""..i been a member here since last nov ....i never even knew mike was on here till i seen his mugen posted, it kills me that ppl want to know how a buy/sell/deal went down no matter what happens and then you have the nerve to whine about it?"""""""""""" since last november and not 1 post until he became a member here,, not one deal done or anything.....

MY FAVORITE PART
""""""it kills me that ppl want to know how a buy/sell/deal went down no matter what happens and then you have the nerve to whine about it""""""" """""""...... If i'm dealing with someone hell yes I want to see feedback on other deals theyve done... your talking hundreds of dollars here are you serious........................................:co nfused: