R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen Mbx5t
Thread: Mugen Mbx5t
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
ll_VIPER_ll
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
I have now reported this ad and the posts you 2 clowns have left..... viper and the one that started this ad.. you 2 come on this site with no feedback and leave feedback for eachother for deals that did not happenn HERE!? WHY? to me that shows that your trying to gain the trust of members here when thats something thats earned and to do that also makes this look scammish...... I dont care what you have in feedback other places,, that feedback can been seen by anyone if you just post a link to it so they can see it but to go to the limit of giving eachother FAKE FEEDACK will be something I hope the mods here do not take lightly and i hope they send you both packing back to where ever you both came from....... just 1 persons oponion,, and I do thank the person for trying to fix your feedback and left you the negitive.....
And I will not come back to have a pissing match with anyone on this... I know the mods will do what they do best and handle this matter....
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME???
what about the ppl on here that live close to each other and deal with each other but are members on r/c tech? because you didnt post it on here for the entire world to see you call it fake feedback?? tons of people deal like in this hobby on a daily basis and your gonna whine about it? like you have never dealt with a friend that was member and didnt post how the deal went down....i been a member here since last nov ....i never even knew mike was on here till i seen his mugen posted, it kills me that ppl want to know how a buy/sell/deal went down no matter what happens and then you have the nerve to whine about it? Dont you have anything better to do then sit here all day and pick on other users feedback? geez how low!