R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 01:25 PM
davepull
Tech Master

Originally Posted by STLNLST
That's what I run and no thermals so next question. I have yest to see a 3.5 hooked up to the Tekin cause it's thermaling with other motors. Like I posted before GEARING is key with any speedo. If you're heavy on the throtle you need to adjust your gearing. I'm not trying to turn this into a bash of Tekin products bro. Just pointing out some things that I saw during the testing. Do I plan on running one....no.

I run for Novak but that doesn't matter. My homies run for Tekin and we all help each other out whenever we can. Mo is hands down is the best guy that they can have running for them in this area due to his relationship with all the racers and knowledge he's gathered over the years. He is putting this thing through the ringer and also gave one to a racer in 13.5 so that all the testing wouldn't be done in mod. If reporting what I saw gets you loyal Tekin guys all bothered then I'll stop because it doesn't help me at all. I'll just sit back and wait for you guys to run into simular situations and post your concerns on the thread to the powers that be. Good luck and happy racing.

Ok dude. You run for Novak but no matter how you sugar coat it your bashing our products. = not cool. do us all a favor and SYFBM.