R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ryan Cavalieri in RCCA interview.
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 05:11 AM
nwilcox88
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SQC049
I don't have a problem with the fact that he makes his living racing and that people getting in his way costs him money, he has every right to complain.

I just don't think that an interview in RCCA is the right forum to air a complaint like that. It tends to alienate you from the "common man".
How many of you feel someone were you work are affecting your pay? Or feel you should be making more money that someone else you work with? It is no different, RC racers just have different offices or locations.

Ryan (and all other drivers) are sponsored for a reason and it is not just one reason. I know some factory guys as well, and I have NEVER had a problem receiving info. Both products I do and do not use.

For all the people that want to complain aboujt factory drivers, do you never look up setups and use setups they run? Sure ya do, because they are fast.

Reading it and hearing it come from his mouth are two different things, he could have been lauging while saying it. You NEVER get the "emotional tone" of a conversation in emails, posts, or in any other print.

The street can go two ways, someone can refuse to do a interview because they know there words can be taking wrong and they are labeled "stuck up"

Who cares if he is home schooled, there are MANY others that are as well and are successful in there field of work. I think some just are jealous they dont make the money he does.