R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT10 Class
Thread: GT10 Class
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 12:36 PM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mason
daytona was racing once a month. I dont know if their 10th pan is still holding up. they race the 4th sunday of the month and its not the best weekend for me. jason might be able to tell you about adrenaline or ss raceway in tampa for that kind of action and i dont know what superior is running anymore. those are all a minimum of an 1.5 hr drive for me. locally here in town I dont see on-road coming back unless cost are contained. and that means pan cars, lipos and brushless. because everything else is already lipo/bl. only people buying nimhs are just trying out r/c cars and usually a stick pack to slap in their rtr. but thats going/ is gone away as well when they hear the differences in run time..

anyways back to the thread topic!

The 1/10th pan cars are running at adrenaline. We ran them at SS a few times but the nitro cars get to be a headache after a while. The big problem some people are running into with the lipos is that the cars do not handle as well. We fixed this on our car with the weighted lipo tray but we are the only ones with a fix so far. Because of this most are just sticking with 4 cell and the class has been getting more attention since we all agreed running 4 cell.