R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Hot Bodies Buggy!!???????
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Black
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

xxxrcnitro- Man you really got me on this one. Well, not in a sense that I can't answer but in a sense of giving you the best answer possible. I have already typed 3 or so responses and didn't feel like they answered your question completely. So here we go again, hahaha

But as far as being sponsored, I would compile a racing resume and send it to companies that you stand by. Also another thing is that you have to have good clean fun while racing and be willing to chat and goof off with anyone and everyone. So if you can compile a resume with good results from a Pro-Series Race, State Championship race, Regionals, Annual nitro events, etc., send it in and hope for the best. Just remember sponsored or not our main objective is to have FUN!!!

Take Jeremy Felles for example, that man goes to races and pits for alot of people, announces, races, and volunteers to cornermarshall. Not only does he do that but he gets on quite a few forms and discusses r/c products and helps EVERYONE regardless if they are running his products or not. He is the type of person that every company looks for. Plus good results never hurt either!!!

Hope I was able to point you in the right direction.
Marcus