R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEAM XTREME PREDATOR X11
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 08:45 PM
WailinOnYa
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I own an X10 and can tell you that consistency is the key to being successful with this car on rough/large jump tracks. Obviously consistency allows any car to achieve more but some cars have the ability to save you on rough landings or taking a jump hot per say. The predators need you to tailor your driving with more finess. If you take a large jump aggressively and overshoot the downward slope it will pan horribly, possibly even enough to make the car bounce and flip! Granted you can adjust suspension to deal with this better but then you will lose some traction, it's give and take and theres only so much you can give. If you are a very consistent driver then I would say you can get this car to work well for you on a large jump/rough tracks but if your not it will be a battle for you to get consistently fast laps. On smooth small jump tracks this car is simply Ace and its shortcomings are no where to be seen. Of course this is just my observation and opinion but after owning and dealing with this car for some time now on large jumps I just take what i witness as simply being fact.