R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobao GPX4 Pro
Thread: Hobao GPX4 Pro
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 03:09 PM
three50zx
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ausman123
after reading most of the posts it seems that the pro version of this car is competitive with the koyosho v1 rrr and with a better engine would be just as fast or faster and the handling is good to so for $500.00 aud and then $300.00 for a Axial .12RR Spec 1 Engine so $800.00 aud is a good deal?
I've been running this car for a few years now and running it with some success. There is a lot that needs to be done to put it on par with the top cars. Just make sure you read the posts thoroughly to help with your car and you should be ok. My latest modification to my car was I changed the receiver battery. Because my car was a bit heavy and I wanted to distribute weight towards the front of my car I now run a 5xAAA pack as opposed to the 5x2/3A pack suggested. This gives me a bit more acceleration and speed out the hole. My goal is to redesign the radio tray for this car and eliminate the receiver box now that I am running a 5xAAA pack. I will let you know if I am successful. My power plant up to now is a Picco Red Dot. If you decide to pick one up and run it good luck.