R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Newer Companies VS. Established Ones
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:39 AM
vnmsgt
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgraham225
I don't want to seem like I'm bashing the company, but I agree with blowpopracer, I wouldn't own a caster, at least not until they get it right... I owned one for about 3 days, I never even run the car, but just with the final assembly of it, I didn't feel like fighting with all the nitpick shit wrong with it, I felt like I could look at it and it break, lol! Actually one of the front upper arms was cracked when I got it new in box! Lol! But enough about that,

I agree that the nanda/TQ is an awesome buggy for an "unknown brand".... Imo, they all have a fighting chance, but very few new companys can/will work through the critics and make it big...
I do not see how you can judge a company like that. Not even driving it or giving it a chance. I have one of the original ZX1-R from like 4 yrs ago. and I have the new zx1-r and all I can is there is a night and day difference. The new ones are great and built just as good as the big guys today. My friend has his losi 8 lose driveshaft pins and loose clutch bell right out of the box so not everyone is perfect.