R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Artificial-I
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hello Guys,

Long time....

Iam still looking to sell my R40's. I would just keep them but there is so much invested I would rather see someone find some good use out of them.

My main rig was a just recently upgraded hara edition. Everything on it is built from the use of this thread mainly and tweaked to perfection.

The car was amazing and could hang with all the current competition. I had a great time with it but just havent been into r/c as much and would be a shame to keep it and turn it into a beater. You can probably do a search on my username and will see threads where I had posted it for sale with all the wonderful gear on the car.

It needs to go and Im looking to sell it this week. I have a ton of spares , unused parts nib and so forth. Just chat with me and show me your interested and Ill get you a deal like no other!

Remember this is a top of the game R40 , I moderated here and also helped pursue perfection on the r40 in this thread. It will blow your socks off the amount of money and time and care put into this car. Its maintenance was perfect. I would drive it today no problems , just dont have time to race anymore with my current job.

Please contact me and ask around I have many references that can tell you what kinda hours I put into this vehicle: research , ordering parts overseas , finding rare parts and tuning. Ive also got boxes of tires , spare motors , servos , rx's , remotes , gas , batteries and more...just sitting wasting space and begging for use. Let me know.

Also whats up to all my old fellow R40 brethern , good to see this thread still maintains itself on the first page of RCTECH!!!