R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Jspeed
Tech Elite

Yea Bro, I get you.

I learned about the bearings after about 5 gallons thru mine before I started checking the endplay at the flywheel. The bearings are not expensive & easy to change out. Just heat it with a gun & they pop out. Freeze the bearings first and they slide right in, easy.

Even a Worlds Edition Sirio Collari monster .21 comes with new bearings & rod in the wooden box for how much money?

Some guys blew motors at the Kyosho US Open at Kissimee too, but who knows the condition the engines were in for that big track. I’m sure a few guys running Sedan hurt their cars there too. I bet a lot of guys running Sedan went to this race track with brand new big money .12 engines.

If any engine is not 100% right, it can blow up no matter what it is.

Mike, I still have a nasty Picco/Collari G1XP-PRO all done up with the big slide carb, but for what, to have the same crazy problems you had at the track the other day.

Luv ya bro, I don't need those kinda problems

It’s all good, run a “GT Open” or get a “Super Stock” class going, but be pre-paired for the money war with these cars too! It would be cool to see these cars running close to the 70mph range on bigger tracks.

Call me when you get that LRP to beat Paul at Ronnie's