R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New ON ROAD track in SoCal!
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 12:18 AM
nigelnuggets
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitroballer9
chele85, it is ok to say there is a new track and that is great and all, but for too say it is the best track in Cali, you feel and bumped your head. SpeedWorld is one of the best complete facilities & tracks in the county for 1/10 and guarantee it is one of the cleanest in the country. We also have Ripon Speedway and Nor-Cal Hobbies. You don't have to pump your track up to get us their to race, were coming.

my2cents
lol... FEEL and bumped his head. For sure. Speedworld maybe the "best" for 1/10th, but thats all itll ever be. A majority of us down here run 1/8th, so before you go and run your mouth about whos track is best, we dont care! Our hobby is dying thanks to tracks closing, so be thankful for another facility for us to play in. And we don't have to do anything for you to be "pumped up" and race in Southern California, there will already be enough of us "pumped up" down here to drive hours and hours to race in Riverside.

Theres my "2cents" everyone likes to put in.

This post will probably open you up to flame me online, but go ahead, im not going to reply back any further, besides, you'll feel bigger if i keep my mouth shut after this post. And the only reason why i said anything is because you had no jurisdiction to start talking smack on the new facility nor chele85's post.