R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower)
Old 04-28-2008, 12:50 PM
Paul L
Gravity RC

ferrarimk13: Hi, as far as i know they are not coming out with anything new. the 008 is still new to me and i think with the success of the car to date they are very satisfied with it. the multi diff is out now and they have two different legnth driveshafts, so i would expect a couple of new parts but i dont see a new kit design coming. I am also wishing for them to eventually get in to those classes also.

Xrayraycer008: I normally run just a touch of front toe out, i use the hudy guages with the slide pece and im always around 0.5deg total toe'd out. you can barely see it.

Trailranger: LOL sounds good to me.

FXracing: Im not sure where to gear a stock motor, how big is the track (maybe someone could help out), sorry. Which way did you go with the shocks that helped?. I never raced that car so im not totally sure but i would try a longer wheelbase by mooving the rear arms back, that should make a big difference (hopefully for the better). I assume that you are running rubber tires, what kind?.
let me know, Thanks.

Paul