R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cant find tires ANYWHERE >_< Whats going on?
Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Syber Serulean
So ive been looking for a new set of tires for the upcoming summer outdoor season since ill be more active in that...i currently have some RP36s i got in december and they work good and are wearing nicely, has decent life left but i want a backup set of tires...like 32s or even 34s if possible (just tried a set of RP30s and they wore way too fast for my tastes).

Also, i have a friend getting back into the hobby and hes using his old sorex 36rs and getting no traction, i sold him my one-race-day-used RP30s for $10 and he hooked up and won his main. Needless to say, he'll be needing a new set of tires as well in the same range of what im looking for. Ive checked alot of places online, most have nothing in stock...

i know whats going on with the MFR and shumacher and all that jazz but shumacher said they were gonna roll out new compound tires to replace the current out-of-production ones. What i want to know...

1. do any of you know of any super secret websites online that still has 32s, 34s, or 36s (premounts) in stock? NOT sorex.

2. When will shumacher roll out the new tires?

3. why havnt they done so already?

Thanks.
have fun waiting. You may have to ditch the pre mount idea and go and get you some sorex tire's with Hara inserts and go set TQ Nothing elese out there right now can touch that combo.