R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - please ban zurk20, tried to scam me
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:39 AM
pinoyboy
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamFast
Did he send you an e-check or a payment that requries clearing time. If you do not have a premer paypal account, you can only recive payments from balance that people have in there account, and not credt cards or transfers. The premuch make you upgrade if you want to get most peoples payments.
I'm pretty sure I've dealt with an e-check once a long time ago. It won't say the balance in your account, but the transaction should be in the details. You would be able to click the details and see it requires a couple days to clear before its in your account.

I checked mine, and sure enough, there no transaction from zurch20/Stan zuercher in the details section of my paypal account.

I really didn't have to check anyways because he did a horrible job of copying the Paypal "money sent" email

Also, the fact that he pms me twice within 5 minutes supposedly when he's sending the payment. Then when I immediately check my paypal account to see there is no balance/transaction and email him if hes gonna send me real payment to get no response and see him log off means hes up to no good and he feels stupid for trying something like that

Also, he never asked for a picture, which really made me suspicious of him