R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sportwerks Turmoil
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:24 PM
manynitros
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (91%+)
Thumbs up Sportwerks Turmoil

Sportwerks Turmoil ARR
This is a listing I had on theBay but ended auction early for a friend. He has been pulling my chain now for two weeks and finally fell through.
I simply don't need three. VERY little run time on the chassis and the motor. Motor is a pull start. This really is in Superb condition. Only
need your own electronics. I'll keep it at the same price, but will accept any offers. Always looking for different buggies to try as well as
truggies. Roller offers accepted and I will add cash to the deal if your trade is worth more. You won't find it cheaper anywhere.

"Motor has been replaced with a Hyper 21 8-Port broken in per factory specs plus an additional 2 tanks. No other drive time on
vehicle. Dropped the .21 in it for a friend to race and since acquired other buggies. This is in MINT Condition and runs flawlessly. No broken
parts or damage! Comes with Panther K2's Soft Compound Mounted on Orange Panther 17mm Dish Rims. This is the RTR version and
does not come with any Electronics or Pipe/Header. Electronics are sold seperately. No batteries, servos, receiver or radio.
No header/pipe."
Rolling Chassis w/Engine---$250