Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 PM
aussies1129
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by British Menace
Hello everyone,

How are you all? Are there many out there, in the U.S running the G4S or has everyone upgraded to the G4RS ?

I for one am still running the 'S' for now although that may change soon??!

The change to plastic "ED" pulleys seams a definate improvement to me. The shortening of the chassis due to the re-positioning of the rear sway bar is also an improvement.

Has anyone, or is anyone having any sort of problems with Spektrum Pro system, specifically in an M11, with the 800mAh or 1100 mAh battery packs?

I did have some issues with using these and I put it down to max Amp draw from these batteries was not sufficient to satisfy the Pro receiver and hence went into either failsafe, or some sort of Glitch, for want of a better word for it. Three times this happened and the car ended up going straight ahead at full throttle? This problem seam to go went I changed to a Li-Po battery and regulator set-up.

Just wondered if any body else had seen similar issues?

Regards,
British Menace
Hi British I am running the spek pro mod for the 3pks and never had a problem previously but upgrading to a 1300mah lipo has allowed me to run what seems like forever compared to the nimh, no going back now.
cheers