R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 11:42 PM
odpurple
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Well since this is the 12th scale forum, I will ask the obvious then.... that xpt looks petite, easy to place and I guess the cloning feature could be useful (just read a little bit in that forum).... but is it sensitive to carbon fiber like the AMB counterparts? I know if I am on a loop track or bridge track, I may remount the PT so it will be picked up the best.

I don't even recognize the LRP speedos anymore once the heat sink is in place. I have a Sphere Comp as well, but it's stuck in the touring car. Just don't recall what it looked like.
You pegged it, Brian. I have to mount my shrink wrapped PTXs on top of the servo to work with a bridge and can leave them on the chassis on a loop track. The original iPT has a stronger signal (I also have a few of those) and doesn't care where it is placed.

You guess the cloned number could be useful? Try never having to go check your car to see what the transponder number is. No matter how many classes I enter I can enter the same number and never have to move a transponder around

Your esc is in the touring car? What is that? I don't recognize their existence. Take it out! Put it in the 1/12th. Hopefully the 1/12th won't reject the transplant