R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Serpent S400 Vs Tc5
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 05:41 AM
steve eaves
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kn7671
Yo Steve, I'm not Chris. Anyway, having owned a TC5, running it hard every weekend for 4-months straight, I have the option to speak my mind regarding my experiences with the TC5.

For example, if anyone was to compare a TC5 to an XRay '008 after 3-months of racing, which car would have required more work from breakage and worn parts, and which car would be in the best overall condition (less slop, overall wear)? Answer = Xray.Conversely, which cars parts cost less, and which are easier to get? Answer = Associated.

Besides, I wasn't exactly bashing the TC5, and I have recommended the TC5 a number of times. Every single car has Pro's and Con's.

Steve, a number of your local mates run Corally. Do you recommend Corally to anyone? They sure don't get mentioned much on the board here. Unfortunately, at this time I won't recommended a Corally to anyone since the Suspension Arms are like glass, and have been for some time, just like Schumacher. What good is a car if you can't finish a race. The TC5 stock f/r hubs and steering blocks won't take much abuse before breaking.

That is the beauty of a discussion in which a poster asked for an opinion. My opinion is based on personal experiences and preferences.
Kelly correct?I have raced at mikes several most guys there know me and the corally a arm thing is in the past,again the tc5 is a very good car i am fine with opinons but when they come from sportsman driver with little experience that only pushes 1 brand not biased?You figure it out