R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT10 Class
Thread: GT10 Class
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 06:28 PM
nemix
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by beavis353
We are running a very similar setup on our Speedmerchant PRO 10 cars as the setup that we have done very well with on our REV 5 cars. The things we have changed are a few things to compensate for the much longer wheel base. Its still early and we need to do some high bite testing, but here is basically what I'm doing:

Rear:
lilac or double pink rear tire
whites no preload
blue "Beav Jizz" on the tubes
Black center spring
45 wt oil
Batts forward

Front,
Lilac front
20 front springs
middle middle links
2 camber, 4 caster
standard TC JR servo

The most likely scenario is that our "standard" team setup wont be done till we get a few Laps with Dumas at the wheel. The awesome thing about this car, is that there are just so many things you can do with the front end. Several of us have tried some pretty crazy things, and its possible to get the car to screw itself into the ground, or be smooth and easy to drive.

Just finished up the hurricane race at trackside for 1/12th scale, so next weekend I'm going to go full bore on PRO-10 AND Speed Spec testing. Also hope to get one or 2 more bodies mounted up for some comparison testing. The great thing about running at Trackside is that this summer I can run carpet during the week with the PRO 10, and I have my Speedspec to start some asphalt testing.

Beavis

This is for high bite asphalt?