R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rd. 2 @ Cross Point Dalton
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 06:17 PM
mxrich
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ryan what are you talking about? Do you mean more than once on the same day! YES! on all counts. You ran an awsome race, everybody saw that. I think several people were plauged with little weird things. Except Melvin.
If we had an award for very, very bad luck on a raceday he would have taken it before the first heat was over. We have all had those days but Melvin took a whole Summers worth with him but still put down some fast laps. The best part, not once did he go through it with anything less than a smile.
Chris, no problem about having to go in a hurry. Thank you for coming down as always. Oh, about today. I got caught. Just like I thought I would.
Shaun...slow down! Dangit! do I have to set the delay to -4 or something? Sorry about the rock. We cleand it the night before but the rain must have pulled a few in I did not see when I walked the track. Or, the other guys put it there for you.
I won 4-cell! Good grief. I had zip for traction all day for some reason. I mean zero point zero. So I just kept slippy sliding around all day while everyone else crashed themselves to death and I took the win. I'll take it. Did you guys see Doc? He was on a rail with Dex and Randy. Wow, the hometown advantage must be true.