R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rd. 2 @ Cross Point Dalton
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 05:06 PM
R.Fenstermacher
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I had a good time even though I only finished one race (which was a qualifier). The layout was fun, I do though disagree with Shaun about there being plenty of traction. None of the severly old tires I have hooked up enough for me to turn laps as fast as I could have with better tires. I'm sure if I would have some tires that are not so worn out I would agree with Shaun.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them in a race. In the main My car lost traction and I spun into a pipe. I sat there for about 9 to 10 secounds befor the turn marshall noticed me. Then on the next lap my servo tape came undone and my reciever came loose. My on and off switch is taped to my reciever. The switch touched the ground & turned my car off. Another problem I was fighting the hole main was my body, I was running my foam tire carpet body because my other one was trashed. Whenever I would turn right out off a turn the body behind the right front tire would get hung up on the wheel. I forgot rubber tires are bigger than foam.

Sorry my post is so long but I'm getting tired of the stupid mistakes and bad luck.