R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Glitching Problems - Suggestion for New Modified Motor
Old 04-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Sneevly
Tech Rookie

Default Glitching Problems - Suggestion for New Modified Motor

Driving further than 10 feet away the steering and throttle start glitching hard. Brand new radio system did nothing. I clipped the capacitor off of the motor, only got worse (I was told they can have the opposite effect at times, go ahead and laugh). Threw in another old motor like the first one, and it actually showed signs of change. The glitching was much less harsh, but still a problem. So clearly the motor is the culprit here, but I can't just go out and buy a random modified motor, and the guys behind the counter at my local hobby store could give a rats ass to actually give me a decent suggestion.

Here is my Speed Control:
http://www.fastrakhobby.com/catalog/...87a13b2134c07c

Is there a possibility I need to "re-set up" this speed control, and that would solve this glitching? I haven't even tried cause I don't have the guide, and I don't know what this 1 button shit is.

If that couldn't possibly be the problem, what's the best bang for your buck, selling like hot cakes modified motor these days? I don't think I can do that brushless stuff, seems like you have to change too much equipment.

I'm running a XXXT with a dirty differential, bald tires and 5 year old 2400 batteries.