R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ova T4/l2
Thread: Ova T4/l2
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 09:24 AM
Planet-RC
Tech Rookie

Hi paulc,

Hope your well

Just to give you an idea about how strong the OVA T4/L2 is.

When I was racing last weekend i had 2 cars hit me very hard, i dont know what 1 of the cars was but when that car hit me his front suspension just fell of
also the other car which I believe was a TC3, his car hit mine on the main straight and his right hand suspension arm broke clean off, this incident caused my car to fly off the end off the main straight and through the fence which is placed around the track for spectator safety, well the car went though the spectators and ended up with there parked full size cars, when car was recovered by the marshal he placed it back on the track and car ran fine as it was before, no steering tweck nothing, I placed car on Hudy set up board after the race and cars setting were the same as how the car was set up at the begining of the meeting

The only parts on OVA T4/L2 that are injection molded are the suspension arms, Standard / Graphite, and the finish is exceptional no molding flash to deal with and no reaming needed for fitting pivot shafts, all the other components are machined from high grade Aluminum, Carbon fibre, Nylon, Kadex, ect.

Take care

Dan