R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 07:28 PM
boscoj
Tech Adept

Thumbs up I must give a shout out to Ray & Julie of Niftech . . .

I must give a big shout out to Ray & Julie of Niftech . . .

I got my order today as promised, COD but oh well . . .

I ordered the toe tool, some caps, some bronze pivot balls and the pivot ball tool. Beautiful stuff, good documentation. They even threw in a free gift, a tub of diff grease, happily suprised. I always love local newspaper packaging, I really get a kick out of it. Niftech's paper had plenty of hand written markups highlighting relevant news from the Cleveland paper "The Plain Dealer".

What I didn't expect was plenty of hand written thanks and words of encouragement. They appear to be a real Mom & Pop shop and go out of their way to exceed the customer's expectations.

They also included some Niftech stickers and two printed copies of the current catalog.

In this day and age of slick ssl PayPal shopping carts it's kind of refreshing and more personal to deal in this fashion. The post office may be thrown for a bit of a loop in the heart of Silicon Valley but it's entertaining to witness them scurry around for procedural documents that haven't been used recently.

So in closing I must give Niftech two thumbs up for providing outstanding customer support using what some may consider antiquated channels. This maybe so but there is really no substitute for the human touch.

Thank You Ray & Julie,

To quote the Governor of the great state of California, (Arnold) . . .

"I'll be back . . ."

woot . . .