R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - spur on losi x-s
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2003, 04:56 PM
zachzachz
Tech Adept

Well I had to change the spur because it was stripped and my main chassis was broken, so I finally got it out by taking a golf towel ring and putting it under the nut and pulling up really hard while turning the screw. Then to get it in the new chassis (which team losi sent very quickly for free I might add) I just squeezed really hard on the plastic sides. Then when I go to set the tension on my belt it doesn't fit right. Turns out they sent me the wrong main chassis. I called them up and asked them if there was a difference between the rtr and the kit version chassis of the xxx-s, they said no. So I said then how come it looks longer and my belt doesn't fit right? They said that they probably sent me the main chassis for the xxx-4 or something. It looks almost exactly alike but it's a little longer, the only other difference that I didn't realize was the indents for the batteries are a little different too. So now they're going to send me the right chassis. Wow I've had a headache, now I have to take everything I put on the wrong chassis off and put it on the right one which I will hopefully get before saturday so I can race. But I give props to team losi for first sending me a new chassis for free, and second for sending me another chassis for free. Also it came in 3 days in the mail I was expecting 2 weeks.

Zach