R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:19 PM
RocketRob40
Suspended

Originally Posted by shadow102
yeah i dont understand how people can come in here and say that pan cars need to be included or how this rule is bad or they dont like that rule...if you dont like the class the way it is go race another class this is a class made to make TC cars on a even playing field, teach a novice driver to become a better driver, teach a novice how to setup a car, and provide people like myself that have been running rc's for a long time a cost effective class that wont break the bank like the way open TC has been going

Yeah, what I don't understand is how people can come in here and so happily accept anything without question, follow the lead buffalo off the cliff, and yet proudly proclaim their Amerian heritage yet have the nerve to hammer anyone that dares suggests something simple and easy as wrong just because they questioned authority.

How you ever could rationalize that this class "puts everyone an even playing field any more than any other TC "class" is beyond me. Exactly how is it equal?
And how you could ever think this would "teach a novice driver to become a better driver" or "teach a novice how to setup a car" tells me you either know something that I don't -- or that you are going to mystically impart knowledge via some Vulcan mind-meld technique while strolling around the pits. Good luck with that.

But what you are doing is supporting a new idea for a class of racing while intentionally attempting to justify taking to your own new playground while telling others they can't play too.
Is it because you're on a personal quest to form a class that you can win at instead of looking for ways to add more racers - or what?