R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Corally RDX Phi
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 08:43 PM
syndr0me
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SSUPERSTARR
Change is inevitable! So instead of interrupting forums and being disruptive, why can't you be a little more positive about our hobby that we are all in and try to inspire others to help our hobby grow instead of criticizing companies like SRC that have inspired other companies. I happen to be a fellow Jayhawk with family that still lives in Bonner Springs so I hope you will be able to comprehend... crap, wait... Daaaangggggg. KU is no joke.
I help people every single day. I get PM's constantly about LiPo and brushless with questions, and I take the time to answer every single one. It doesn't mean I'm above a little "I told you so" when I got the "LiPo is for bashers" B.S. in the past. And while I may be interrupting this thread, if you read back through the last RDX thread, you'll find I spent more time than anybody, including SRC helping people with mundane, common RDX questions. So, perhaps I could be allowed just a moment to gloat? :-)

Yeah... KU is for real. My wife and her family dragged me into that mess through marriage. It gives me something to do while waiting for Sooner football.