R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada
Old 04-06-2008, 06:09 AM
BigDaddyT
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Killerkevin
Hey T thanks for the great Motors all year. They gave me a chance every race and they were not holding me back and that's all you can ask for is every time you put one of your Motors in that it runs at top performance. I ended up finishing 3rd in the Stock Touring Car overall standings at the end of the WCIC Series, and 2nd in 12th stock final standings. I had issues in 19 turn in a couple races with broken cars and that dropped me in the standings but I had tons of speed when the car was in one piece using the type K 19 turn motor. Thanks for the all the help this year the Batteries and Motors helped keep me competitive all year long. I am looking forward to next years racing season.
Kevin Phillips

Hey Kev!

Thanks to you too! Another awesome carpet season in the books. We really appreciate your support and helping us out to spread the word. Some very nice racing at the WCICS and ROAR event for you this season, and combined with your attitude and perspective, I only see bigger and better things for you rolling into next year.

We'll need to get some brushless power in your ride soon!

T