R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 Jconcepts South Australian IC Offroad Interclub Championship
Old 04-06-2008, 02:46 AM
FREAK!
Tech Addict

I would just like to join the chorus of praise heading north for the Whyalla boys, once again a great meeting, racing, competition, friendly rivalry, food and most of all lots of laughs.
Personally I want to put forward my appreciation to Mike for sacrificing his own racing to ensure the night went off well and of course supplying his Jato for me to race, she’s all set for ya, no excuses next race meet mate.
Paul, Leigh, Tony and all the other usual suspects. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

As for the racing
Brads Revo was a real eye opener and Tonys new motor seems to be coming along nicely so things are looking good for more competition in the trucks.

Watching the A group of truggies and buggies was a real joy. Watching you guys battling it out at full tilt on a super sticky track is wicked and I cant wait to see some or the vids that should be kicking around soon.

Short story
I didn’t see it 1st hand but herd about it later in the night back at the van park. During the 2nd final of the truggies when the pissed minder was shaking the drivers stand, Paul jagt pulled over on the track so he could turn around and scream obscenities at the tosser. Dean Michalik and others came around and saw Paul’s car off to the side, knowing what was going on they stopped and waited for Paul to resume racing before trying to pass him.
Like I said I didn’t see it only heard about it but if this is the case it is a fantastic display of sportsmanship! Full Cred to Dean and the others.

Can anyone validate this story???