R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 Jconcepts South Australian IC Offroad Interclub Championship
Old 04-05-2008, 11:57 PM
GenReaper
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AusAnt
lol...I'm waiting for the Myles Cooper tug of war.
LoL, he deserved the win but only just, i Kept him honest in MT

Good work to all those involved in track prep and running the event, top job guys. Track was the best ive ever driven on and you deserve props for your hard work. Thanks to all the Whyalla people who were once again very friendly and helpfull, gives me faith in the people of this world

Thanks to Myles and Tony for letting us bunk up in the Cabin and thanks to Myles yet again for giving me a part for my Truck to keep it going in that second heat, great sportsmanship mate.

Only gripe i had was the lack of transponders and having to swap transponders between my two cars during the night, was a bit much IMO, can you please buy some more so some of us can buy them off you so next time we race it wont be a madhouse. Would have been nice to get the 20 min mains like was organised but i know we fell behind the 8 ball during the day and time was of the essence.

Looking forward to seeing some footage of the MT race that Glenn filmed, turn out all the footage i took was under exposed, DOH !!!!

PS : Im stoked with my truck, that thing HAMMERS at Whyalla, be interesting to see if i posted the fastest lap cause it was on fire. Think it suprised a few people how fast it actualy was, but was let down by my few various crashes and people that were laps down trying to get past me under brakes when i was so much faster than them, was pretty stupid IMO but hey its only a $200 damage bill. Live and learn i think, just stay out of their way, full stop .....

Last edited by GenReaper; 04-06-2008 at 03:09 AM.