R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - which is the best 2wd offroad
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Jason Pelletier
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I would say if either losi xxx-cr or the rb5, I know i will prolly get flamed but.... This shocks have a easier maintenance design.

The vertical bal studs on the rear of the kyosho are nice and the durabilty of this car is pretty exceptional. This car is alittle more expensive and doesnt include ti turnbuckles.

The forward traction the losi is pretty impressive but has a more palnted feel. If i ever switched i think i would go with this car at the moment.

I could go on about the likes of the kyosho cause i have one although i have driven a few set-up losi's and they felt better in some areas compared to my car for me. But overall just as quick with a skilled driver. If your track has kyosho parts i would suggest the rb5 if you don't wanna carry you own supply. The losi is well supported at most track so when i go out of state it's usually up to me.

I have a t4 and where as i lke the way a fellow racers b4 feels i just dont like my t4 shocks and wheels, the front bearing sit in the wheels as opposed to the hubs and the shocks aren't as simple as the other two top cars.