Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 07:48 PM
fastharry™
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by bbntc3
Muddy: Email this guy he can fix you up with the fix. Or it can be made much cheaper and do the same job. I have posted in here how to make it( sorta the same thing) for about $4, a few different times.
[email protected]

hey BB..how goes the racing..

I need your opinion..

I ran my second ROAR regional race today in Edison nj....

I ran a 30 minute main.(A..came in second,qualified 6th)..

but I did notice(and it happened a cuple of times in my first race also).....The car took everthing I could dish out....evrything held together(diffs included)..but one thing concerns me..

If I grazed the boards,or tap them,in a side ways shot,teh car starts steering off center,,and I have to hit the trim on my Futaba 3 pk a couple of clicks to get it to track straight.....This only happened with qualifiying heats..I changed the servo arm,and loosened up teh spring a tad..and it still did it once or twice....In the main,I tapped a couple of times,amd it was fine..

this has not happened in a year of firehose racing..and the car does more barrel rolls,and t bones in a parking lot..

any clues on this?

beyond that,the car stayed together great,was VERY smooth on corners,and very predictable..

OH,BTW,........I think that K factory tank is a problem...

I could not even make a 5 minute heat with that tank.....the car ran out of fuel each time with 10 seconds to go...thats with differnt plugs,the TR leaned out to 280 degrres,AND 4 inches of coiled fuel line..

I popped teh stock tank in for the main..and changed nothing else..in fact,I richened the motor...finished each 5 min segment with 1/4 inch in bottom....

thayt happen to you?