R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Racing in Corona, CA.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 04:50 PM
R/C HEAT
Tech Master

Default TEAM TITUS

I would like to pass on a few things that I have observed while racing at Team Titus.

I first visited Team Titus about 3 months ago. The first thing I observed was how nice the track owner was. He did not look down on me because I was new, instead he lended me a hand and gave me advise. I later met his family at the track and all were the same way. I felt at ease, being my first race. I saw that his kids, some under 10 years old were helping unload the trailer, his wife working behind the computer and his sister firing up the BBQ. It was great to see Chris include his family in the race and how they came together to help.

Team Titus does everything they can to keep the racers happy. They include racers in the set-up of the track and let racers lay down there own track design.

They hold pre-race meetings for new racers. They have a raffle every race and have great food on the Sunday races.

Yes, they have had some problems once in a while but they always keep us informed of the problem and get it fixed.

The Team Titus Family is an asset to the RC Hobby and we the racers thank you.

Peace,
(PAPA) John