R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - REEDY RACE 2008 IS ON!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Scotty Ernst
Tech Master

Hello all,

Well we have all been working very hard to get everything finalized and we have most things done. So I wanted to get some info out to answer many of your questions.

CLASSES: We will again run 3 classes. Invitational, Open and the Spec class for this year will be..................................... 13.5 Brushless.

The 13.5 class will be a bring your own motor, there will be no handout for this class. We will be posting all the rules soon as to what motors are legal and other important info regarding this.

BATTERIES: We will be allowing LIPO Batteries for this years Open and 13.5 classes. These batteries must be Hard Cased and on the Roar Approved list to be legal. Also, all LIPO batteries must be charged in a LIPO Sack.

Invitational will use 5 Cell Nimh maximum

Open: will have the option of running either 5 cell or 6 cell just as past years with a weight difference for each choice. Drivers using LIPO Batteries must meet the 6 Cell weight.

13.5: Will run 6 Cell Nimh or LIPO , Drivers using LIPO will have to meet the 6 Cell weight.

Handout tires have not been decided yet.. Sorry JIMMY. We still have some testing to do. As for a deadline..... i guess it will be when we decide what will work best for the event.

I know there are many more things you may have questions for, we will have all that up shortly at www.reedyrace.com

Thanks guys,
Scotty