R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2008 INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS "IIC" LAS VEGAS
Old 03-31-2008, 09:05 PM
Scotty Ernst
Tech Master

Default 2008 INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS "IIC" LAS VEGAS

Hello everyone,

Time to start planning for the 2008 IIC. I had planned on making all the announcements for this years event in the next week or so, but I see guys are looking for some info so I wanted to get the dates out for this years event.

As we have always tried to do since the start of the IIC was to bring the worlds best racers to one of the worlds most exciting cities for one of the worlds most anticipated and thrilling events. This year will be no exception. We have big plans for this years event and things in the works to make the 2008 IIC the best ever without question!!!

Dates for this years event will be a few weeks earlier this year.

Dates are August 25th - August 31st 2008..

All other info will be forth coming in the next week.

Entires will go live online on May 5th at 10pm ET. This will allow everyone even West Coast racers an even chance to enter.

Last years event sold out in an amazing 7 hours. I can only imagine how it will be this year.

This years event will have many exciting and unique changes, I know everyone will be very excited about them. All this will be announced in about a week.

So get ready to make your way to SIN CITY this August for another unforgettable race experience at the IIC.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks,
Scotty