R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Long Island Raceway, NY...Forum
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Nay0k
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B4Frankenstein
I could care less Shlick you guys sit in youre corner and think youre all on high horses its cool dude youre a good rc driver but thats all the respect youll get out of me remember u did draw first blood with the post whore bullshit so what i like rc i like writting on the forum weither i shake youres or you shake mine i could care less my point youngster is u have no clue who i am and you made a durogatory comment against me how did u expect me to take it so when u want to come to me with an apology for getting off on the wrong foot with me ill be glad to execpt it and apologize for the retaliation until then do unto others as u want done to youreself GOT IT ! its pretty simple every friday im there helping all the little kids tune there cars and giving pointers i associate with anyone i dont feel im above anyone just cause i run faster times than them or because i sit in a certian table we are all there to have fun and because u r sponsered and u are a hell of a driver u of all people should be an ambassador for the sport and not a forcecius jerk who thinks hes better than everyone. so its up to u if this Crap as u refer to it will stop .
Too long; didn't read.