R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 03:56 PM
nc-hopsing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Went out there today.......no one was working but there were a few things different. Looks like alot of electrical has been run.....there is big junction box that wasnt there before and and there are several electrical outlet boxes in around where the pit area will be. Also, electrical has been run up into the drivers stand as well as onto the roof to the lighting. So far, there are three big lights mounted on the roof, with what looks to be more I'm sure. There is also some electrical boxes on part of the surrounding track wall, that is no doubt for people that pit outside of the pit area on bigger race days.

There was also a bleacher by the track, which I'm sure will end up inside for spectators.

I know Dan was doing alot of this by himself, and I'm sure money is probably thin right now, hence the slow down of work. There is definately some concrete to pour which isn't cheap. He's probably had to take a break and do some "normal" work to get some more cash flow going. The place is looking good.