R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Turbo 35BL, Protrak or Schulze Charger
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2001, 10:22 PM
marvi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

well, i got a separate plastic box for my t35, compared to having a millenium and rt2 that fit inside a toolbox. if your track doesnt have a 12v power output, then youll also have to bring along a separate power supply for the t35. all these stuff add up to the things you have to bring to the track. in my case, i dont mind bringing lots of RC stuff because its just a short walk from my car to the pit area. if youre having trouble lugging all your stuff to the pits, i suggest a small cart with wheels. but this may be difficult when you have to climb up some stairs.

missx: that's a cool t35 faceplate! did you make that by yourself? what material did you use? i plan to make one out of sheet lexan. will it work or do i need softer plastic for the buttons to work? i also plan to paint the case with a different (darker) color because at the end of the day, the t35's white case becomes all dirty. how did you remove the original face and install the new one? do you have to remove screws on the t35 or is there a way to remove it without opening up the unit? sorry i have too many questions but that really is a cool faceplate! it surely stands out in a sea of t35s!