R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fanatic Remote Racerz Schedule 2008
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 06:24 PM
NitroHead
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GMartinez
1.) The only thought I have it's great that all the new management in place wants to get this club in order but why now & why not before when it was all just in the starting stages it was just a handful that helped out in the beginning all for the fun of the hobby. Let's not forget all those that helped out in the begining not for money or fame just to have a place to race & hang out with some friends. all that have interest now in running this club where were ya before.

2.) Chavo why attack on who was running the races last year & what worked & did not work C,Mon a better sales pitch is needed. Who got paid to run the races last year I would think no one did so to attack on that is just wrong when someone donated the time & the computer system for everyone could run.
Like I said good luck to all JMO
Response to #1:
In short our help was turned down back in the begining several times. NOW when we recieved the call asking for our assistance, we responded by offering full support and advice in the best interests of all. Not one.
All for the fun of the hobby as you so elloquently put it.

Response to #2:
Total blame cannot be laid upon the Club. Mismanagement is one thing, running a race is another. The alledged club mismanagement is something I know nothing of. The botched races I do know of. Called it like I saw it.

BTW: Tom Sr. and I are donating our time as well and we are three for three running races at FBF. Tom Sr. owns Bruckner Hobbies and has never brought even a glow plug to sell at the track. We share the same passion for racing and enjoy doing it. Were doing it for everyone's enjoyment, not money, fame, partnership or any alterior motives.

I hope you will come to join in the fun this season, you will not be dissapointed. I hope I didn't insult you in any way Goerge, it was not my intention. If I did, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Hope to see you soon.