R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What cells are racers going to buy next......
Old 03-15-2008, 07:00 AM
ghuber
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingman2
Hi guys, I bought 5 packs of matched IB4200 from my local supplier but after only 6 meetings, they are now all completely out of match and some cells are totally dead. Obviously I am not happy with this at all, and I understand that many other racers have been in the same situation. So, the question I would like to ask is this, what should I get ready for the summer season, seeing as all the packs I have now I would consider practice packs?

We all know that IB's give great performance, albeit for a short amount of time. My mate tried 5 packs of EP cells, they have gone exactly the same way.

I have really looked after my cells but don't fancy spending another £150+ on IB cells that will only last for a few meetings.

I did notice these VTEC cells, what do you guys think about them?

BTW, I really do not want to turn this into a 'you should buy LIPO' thread please!

Thanks for you views and advice guys,

Chris.
I'm still firmly supporting the IB4600s... great cells, free of all the previous problems that IB4200 cells had.. Plus I have them on sale on Ebay real cheap this month!