R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Truggy
Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
RETRO RC
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dookiman
Hey 8ighter's...thought I would ask for your expertise one more time.

My roller has arrived! I will use a Thunder Tiger Pro .28 to beginn with. This is the same engine that comes in the MT4. It's new and was given to me for free, so I thought this would be a good beginners engine. I'll use it for about a month or until I get the hang of tuning nitro engines a bit.

I wanted to start shopping now for a good racing engine and would like to hear your input on which engines are working good with the 8ight T. From reading this thread, it looks like alot of you are running .21's and I also see alot of positive info on the Go Tech engines.

Most of the racers at my local track are running RB and Ninja. They seem to be some what expensive though...? Would like to hear what you guys think...

thanks!
hey dookiman,
I run Go engines also and the 5Port turbo will be more that enough for your 8T and the ttr 2035 pipe set is almost Ideal for it

price wise they are about $100 US cheeper than RB OS Novarossi etc and the performance definately does not reflect this at all.

Integra

you may want to try GRP cubic's if you like holshots but not the wear factor they come premounted on 3.7" rim in both 1/2 and standard offsets and soon to be avalible in losi compounds

Adrian