R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT10 Class
Thread: GT10 Class
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:15 AM
JimmyMac
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Apex
So there's all this hype about the GT10 class, but I haven't heard or seen much from any clubs out there successfully running this class? If there are some clubs running the GT10 class successfully, what have you done to make it successful? Also, what level of racer is the GT10 class geared towards? Seeing that a 10.5 is the motor of choice it seems it would be geared to more experienced racers.
I wouldn't say there is hype about it. If you read the first page, you'll understand that we are trying to develop new rules for the new 200mm cars that are coming out. So this is just a discussion of what those rues should be. And what we will try out when the cars "do" hit the market. Once people try it out. Then maybe we can finalize the rule set with everyone's input. Then if tracks want to look for a guideline or rules to go by, we'll have our rules out for them to try.

Hope that makes sense.

Oh, and please don't think I'm the one running the show just because I started the thread. I'm just trying to get a discussion goin and trying to formulate rules from that. So far the only "real" input we have are from those that have run the prototypes...

Body rules is gonna be the hard one...