R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MPOWERZ BAD SELLER!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 11:52 PM
RollingThunder
Tech Adept

Location: MPOWERZ STOLE $320 FROM ME AND WONT REFUND AFTER HE MAILED ME GARBAGE!!!!
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

no matter...karma is a bitch...Im a firm believer in what you put out you will get back 10 fold....so time will tell...no point arguing with a liar...law enforcement and paypal are dealing with this situation so leave it at that....dont pretend like anything you just said was true...step back into reality here for just one second...

1. the glue broke off and the carb is not held in with anything anymore...so nice try..but it was a good one
2. you have been notified for weeks now about the problems via paypal...
3. payment was sent 6 days after not 3 weeks...again another nice try..
4. you shipped from the U.S. cause you lied about where you were from and said you were from Buffalo..numerous times...
5. Never mentioned anything about the motor being rebuilt or I would not have wanted it...the ohter motor is just garbage as well.theres no compression and the carb sleeve is ripped and has no ressitance...

trust me im not dumb enough to make threats over the phone..trust in that my friend...

6. never said anything to you about my paypal having to be cleared up...we had a conversation before you disappeared about people thru ebay wanting tracking numbers before an item ships..but maybe in your crazy mind you got more out of that...

talk about a MAN why does it take you two weeks to post up in here...wait..you never saw it right...or a real man would have gotten the 15 emails from paypal and from myself before you shipped and just refunded my money...Its real funny how when you wanted to get paid you were always available..then once you stole my money you vanished like a fart in the wind...

and what does a package getting stolen off of your porch have anything to do with someones neighborhood? Make some sense...I said it happened once and kindly asked you for a tracking number but instead you fraudulently gave me a fake tracking number. I know its hard to accept that you have done wrong here and I had tried numerous times to contact you without any replies..so I took it to paypal...they notified you of the problems on atleast 6 different occassions..and you cant lie about that..

Last edited by RollingThunder; 03-12-2008 at 12:09 AM.