R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Engine Mod'r List
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 11:07 PM
stefan
Tech Elite

Maybe Edward will choose to tell you how it's done. It's not my place to give his knowledge to others.

It's actually not hard to do if you think about it

It was an elegant way to change exhaust timing when we still had the 4.5mm rule...

Originally Posted by Maximo
he can adjust a port timing without touching the sleeve... as in add 6 degrees of boost without altering any other port...actually by not touching the sleeve at all ??? maybe when pigs fly !!!!! of course i guess Edward could create a whole new sleeve with new port timing, which would alter sleeve timing without touching the original sleeve...LOL !!!

but I have alot of respect for Edward, he offered me very good advice when i started modding engines... So I will gladly give Edward the opportunity to prove me wrong...So I will bite on this loaded topic and call B.S. on altering a sleeves timing without altering the ports....As in independently raising the boost port timing without affecting any other port..... I know myself it takes many hours of elbow grease to properly alter a sleeves timing, if there is some magical new way to do so please fill me in.......... Using diamond files takes far too long !!!