R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum DX3R
Thread: Spektrum DX3R
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:21 AM
Scott Fisher
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigredspeed
hi Guys, been using my DX3R alot lately and i love it, except for the fact that i have lost bind twice on two club day occasions, has this happened to any one else?
Also has any one noticed that you can make the RX light flicker on just by turning the steering servo when redirecting the front wheels by hand left and right while the car is switched off i know its not good to do it for the servo side, but is this a bad thing that RX is getting extra feed back from the servos while they are always moving at a fast speed wilst driving? is there a fix for this EG, capacitor or regulater or something? any input is appreciated. thanks Guys hope to hear back from you soon.

From what I have read elsewhere, the loss of bind is a known problem with the new receiver and they are working on a software upgrade. I heard that if you use the older receivers you will not have that issue. ( I know you will lose a few features, but it is temporary) The RX light flicker I have not heard about, but you can light up your personal transponder by moving the servo. I would not worry about that.