R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Barracuda from Alex racing
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2003, 12:00 PM
Herminator
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Fatboy Joe

If you are driving a LOSI, you will love the R2. First time I tried the R2, it felt like a losi but after awhile and after a few shock position changes, it is more better than a LOSI. Faster corner speed and better acceleration. Always hooked up in corners and no matter how sticky the back of the car is, the car doesn't seem to understeer. The more you throttle up, the more that car will turn in aggressively. I can take tight corners still with power on hand, ready to pounce on the car in front of me. It's a great car that's why I'm selling my LOSI and recently sold my TC3 but again, its a matter of choice and how you tune your car to your liking.
sounds like a similar thing to what I found when I switched from my RC Lab, at Carlisle's SMTCA event, out of the tighter corners I could get on the power early and hard and just blow the other cars away in a short straightish section between many corners, was really quite fun

Johnbull they have a bit about the X-Plosion on the triox site, you have to look for the news bit and then scroll the top bar bit across to the right then click on it, still not much use since it's in German but as you say, they don't seem to be doing much to help sales of the car in Europe, they certainly aren't looking too hard for a UK Distributer