R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jaco Rubber Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 07:37 AM
yyhayyim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer
Thanks for all the comments- both good and bad. Our biggest hurdle with the rubber tires right now is that WE DO NOT MAKE THEM. The fact is, we probably will never make every component that goes into them. We do, however, have the opportunity to make the wheel and insert and do the mounting and glueing in-house. When we do this, it will solve the wheel breakage issues and should limit the glue problems.
I don't want props for coming on here and talking. I just want our customers to know we are on it. I think more manufacturers should be up front about what they sell. I have done this with the foams and Danny has done this with the batteries. We may get brutalized, but in the end, it is better to be honest about your product than to deny there is a problem.
Thanks Jack...its awesome you have taken responsibility and taking hard action to resolve the issue ASAP. I'm sure the next run of tires will be much better, and we'll all benefit from this and it will only improve the overall quality and service and sales and enjoyment of the hobby.

Any time tables as to when will testing begin with the new blues and by when they should be available to us?