R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jaco Rubber Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 09:01 PM
iceman76
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well the was do to my rims and tires not passing tech i have never seen rim in one race fall apart so much i have no problem with your foams just rubber u have to under stand where im coming from im paying u not the other way around ok u are fixing the problem ok good but answer me what is that doing for me nothing im going to a state race buying tires going out on the track for two runs and rim crack now im out more money because i have to buy more tires making u more money still nothing in it for me so im in the main now maybe have a problem with the rim coming apart in the middle tire and rim faling off now im out like Felix in his main still not good for me come on now i work for a living im sorry but i have no time running up and down reading everything people write i saw the thread i have a problem and i reply to it thats part of life owning your own company and having a bad product out there u are going to get people like me who work 55 hrs a week and the little bit of money i have left after bills i spend it on this hobby in return paying your bills